- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Easy Pico de Gallo Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Add flavor to your Mexican night with this easy pico de gallo recipe. This recipe calls for just a few fresh ingredients to make a colorful salsa for tacos, burritos, and nachos. This mild pico de gallo recipe does not include any spicy ingredients, so your whole family will enjoy its brightness. You will love the flavors of the tomatoes, avocados, and onions that are enhanced by fresh cilantro and lime juice. This quick and easy pico de gallo will be the perfect addition to your next taco bar.
Preparation Time10 min
Total TimeUnder 15 minutes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Laundry Pod Container
Do you have a small laundry room in need of an organization upgrade? This laundry room hack creates an appealing glass container to… Continue reading: "DIY Laundry Pod Container"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 5 Dollar Dinner Ideas
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars