This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cake Mix Waffle For 1
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This is an easy and fun waffle recipe that you can make with a box of cake mix you might already have in your pantry. This is a great option when you don’t have waffle mix, or when you want to get some fun flavors without needing all the extra ingredients. I like the plain jane french vanilla flavored cake mix, but I do make cake mix cookies quite a bit, and always have leftover flavors that become waffles sometimes. You may think it’d be really sweet and cakey, but I think it is the perfect amount of sweetness and consistency."
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time5 min
Cooking Time3 min
Cooking Vessel SizeWaffle Maker
- Cake Mix
- Butter - I use Plant Butter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cherry Fluff Salad (Without Condensed Milk)
- Easy Sausage Balls With Bisquick Recipe
- Portabella Mushroom Pizzas
- Easy Peach Cobbler Cupcakes
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Diy Tic-tac-toe Game
- Easy Cake Mix Oreo Cookie Sandwiches
- Easy One Pot Chicken And Rice Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Sous Vide Egg Bites Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder