Cinnamon Donut Muffins
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Cinnamon donut muffins are a family favorite, particularly when the weather starts getting cooler. They’re easy to make and oh, so delicious. Warning: they’re addictive! The secret ingredient is the nutmeg, so be sure to add it to the batter. Or could it be the cinnamon sugar that makes these muffins so irresistible? I doubt you’ll have any left over, but if you do, these cinnamon donut muffins freeze beautifully. I’m sure your family will be clamoring for more!"
Yields48 mini muffins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Shabby Chic Napkin Rings
- 3 Ingredient Apple Spice Bread
- Quick And Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fudge
- DIY Upcycled Bar Cart
- Freezer Corn Recipe
- Fiesta Egg Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Pickled Red Onion
- Outdoor Party Food on a Budget
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- C2c Dog Blanket
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- Pet Information Kit - Free Family Pet Printables
- Avocado Donuts
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Chicken Breast Marinade
- Poppy Seed Rolls
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume