Freezer Corn Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Learn how to make freezer corn. This is an easy recipe that just uses corn and water. I blanch the corn first and then cut it. This makes the corn crisp and then taste just like fresh corn on the cob. I then freeze it so we can have fresh corn all winter. We always have it for the holidays. We processed 5 dozen ears of corn in about two hours. Make it a family event so you spend time together and your kids learn how to preserve food."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tuna Cakes
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread