Freezer Corn Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Learn how to make freezer corn. This is an easy recipe that just uses corn and water. I blanch the corn first and then cut it. This makes the corn crisp and then taste just like fresh corn on the cob. I then freeze it so we can have fresh corn all winter. We always have it for the holidays. We processed 5 dozen ears of corn in about two hours. Make it a family event so you spend time together and your kids learn how to preserve food."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Shabby Chic Napkin Rings
- 3 Ingredient Apple Spice Bread
- Quick And Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fudge
- DIY Upcycled Bar Cart
- Freezer Corn Recipe
- Fiesta Egg Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Pickled Red Onion
- Outdoor Party Food on a Budget
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- C2c Dog Blanket
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- Pet Information Kit - Free Family Pet Printables
- Avocado Donuts
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Chicken Breast Marinade
- Poppy Seed Rolls
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume