This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Freezer Corn Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Learn how to make freezer corn. This is an easy recipe that just uses corn and water. I blanch the corn first and then cut it. This makes the corn crisp and then taste just like fresh corn on the cob. I then freeze it so we can have fresh corn all winter. We always have it for the holidays. We processed 5 dozen ears of corn in about two hours. Make it a family event so you spend time together and your kids learn how to preserve food."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Personalized Champagne Flutes
- 11 Cheap Alcoholic Party Drinks for Adults
- Girl Scout Cookie Copy Cat Recipes
- How To Freeze Dry Fruit
- Outdoor Party Food on a Budget
- Butterbeer Frappuccino Recipe
- Cinnamon Donut Muffins
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- DIY Upcycled Bar Cart
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lava Cake In A Mug
- Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders
- God’s Eye Yarn Craft
- Diy Reusable Sponge Pattern
- Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad
- Diy Crossbody Cell Phone Bag
- How To Make Yardzee
- Crowd Favorite Pumpkin Chili
- Patching Sewing
- Easy 3 Ingredient Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies