This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Olive Leaf Tea
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Olive leaf tea is made from the trimmed leaves from olive trees. Often these delicate leaves are trimmed by hand to preserve their delicate flavors as the leaves are laid flat to dry to make a loose leaf tea. A great alternative to green or black tea, an olive leaf tea is one hundred natural and caffeine-free, it has shown to help to fight infections and is a lovely addition to your herbal tea collection. a "
Read NextEasy Old Fashioned Pea Salad Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial… Continue reading: "Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial"
- Easy Old Fashioned Pea Salad Recipe
- Portabella Mushroom Pizzas
- Cherry Fluff Salad (Without Condensed Milk)
- Gail's Crazy-good Potato Chip Cookies
- Shabby Chic Napkin Rings
- Sous Vide Ribs. 24 Hours To Fall Off The Bone Ribs!
- How To Make Breadcrumbs In Air Fryer, Oven, Or Toaster
- Personalized Champagne Flutes
- IHOP Chocolate Chip Pancake Recipe Copycat at Home
- Easy English Muffin Pizzas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy
- How To Make Peanut Brittle