Reuben Tater Tots
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Rueben tater tots have all the flavors of a classic Reuben sandwich in tater tot form. Follow easy steps to make your own tater tots. After St. Patrick’s Day there is leftover corned beef. This is an easy recipe to use up leftover corned beef. This recipe makes a LOT of Reuben tater tots, upwards of 60 tots. This would be a wonderful recipe for football parties, summer picnics or large gatherings. Feel free to cut this recipe in half for a smaller event or dinner."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Quick And Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fudge
- Rhubarb Bread Recipe With Orange Icing
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Personalized Champagne Flutes
- 20 Diy Graduation Party Ideas On A Budget
- Sous Vide Bacon Recipe
- Baked Apple Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- Mickey Mouse Air Fryer Donuts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Fried Homemade Apple Fritters
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Pork Rib Soup
- Instant Pot Zucchini Bread
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Diy Christmas Gift Card Holder
- Tv Caddy Remote Control Organizer
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids