4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Make dinner tonight almost effortless with this yummy pork loin recipe that only calls for a handful of ingredients. Inspired by classic Southern recipes, this 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe shows you how to make a yummy main dish using pork loin, apple cider, and garlic. This recipe does call for a 12 hour marinate, so it's a great recipe to make ahead the night before, so that all you have to do the following day is throw your pork loin in the oven. This pork loin recipe can be drizzled with barbecue sauce for some country flavor, or you can serve it with some fall sides for a scrumptious autumn meal. Make a tasty fall entree that's stress-free with this 4-ingredient recipe.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr 20 min
Total TimeHalf Day
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots