4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Make dinner tonight almost effortless with this yummy pork loin recipe that only calls for a handful of ingredients. Inspired by classic Southern recipes, this 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe shows you how to make a yummy main dish using pork loin, apple cider, and garlic. This recipe does call for a 12 hour marinate, so it's a great recipe to make ahead the night before, so that all you have to do the following day is throw your pork loin in the oven. This pork loin recipe can be drizzled with barbecue sauce for some country flavor, or you can serve it with some fall sides for a scrumptious autumn meal. Make a tasty fall entree that's stress-free with this 4-ingredient recipe.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr 20 min
Total TimeHalf Day
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cheesy Crescent Hot Dogs
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe
- 5 Minute Watermelon Ice Cream
- 5-Ingredient Snicker Salad Recipe
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole