4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Make dinner tonight almost effortless with this yummy pork loin recipe that only calls for a handful of ingredients. Inspired by classic Southern recipes, this 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe shows you how to make a yummy main dish using pork loin, apple cider, and garlic. This recipe does call for a 12 hour marinate, so it's a great recipe to make ahead the night before, so that all you have to do the following day is throw your pork loin in the oven. This pork loin recipe can be drizzled with barbecue sauce for some country flavor, or you can serve it with some fall sides for a scrumptious autumn meal. Make a tasty fall entree that's stress-free with this 4-ingredient recipe.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr 20 min
Total TimeHalf Day
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- 5 Dollar Dinner Ideas
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes