- see all comments
"What am I going to do with my pile of old t-shirts? I'm going to wear them. The ones that are now retired are mostly used already. I've made bracelets, though not with jewels as shown here, children's clothes and pj's, and quilts beyond belief! It certainly is fun to be creative with something everyone has and most throw away! Thanks for more ideas."
Homemade Hamburger Helper Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
This homemade hamburger helper recipe is the ultimate weeknight meal. It's so simple to make, affordable, and great for busy afternoons. Plus who doesn't love hamburger helper? When you make this recipe at home, you know you'll have a delicious, hearty, and filling meal that the whole family will love.
This recipe is so simple to make, in fact, that you probably have all of the ingredients in your pantry already, just waiting to be transformed into this delicious and beefy dish. One bite, and you'll be coming back for seconds. This recipe also makes a great recipe for meal prep. Give it a try, and you'll be saving money in no time!
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 pound ground beef (I used 96% lean)
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 cup uncooked wholegrain or regular elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain off the fat, and add remaining ingredients to the skillet.
Stir to combine, bring to a boil, and simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes (or until it reaches your desired thickness). Season with salt and pepper to taste; garnish with cheese and parsley, if desired.
Read NextHomemade Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 17 Cheap Slow Cooker Recipes
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Salt-Baked Potato Recipe
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cake Mix Waffles
- Cute Cactus Coloring Pages
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Recipe
- Lemon Shortbread Cookies
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Santa Paper Bag Puppet
- Hippo Paper Bag Puppet
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers