Homemade Hamburger Helper Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
This homemade hamburger helper recipe is the ultimate weeknight meal. It's so simple to make, affordable, and great for busy afternoons. Plus who doesn't love hamburger helper? When you make this recipe at home, you know you'll have a delicious, hearty, and filling meal that the whole family will love.
This recipe is so simple to make, in fact, that you probably have all of the ingredients in your pantry already, just waiting to be transformed into this delicious and beefy dish. One bite, and you'll be coming back for seconds. This recipe also makes a great recipe for meal prep. Give it a try, and you'll be saving money in no time!
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 pound ground beef (I used 96% lean)
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 cup uncooked wholegrain or regular elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain off the fat, and add remaining ingredients to the skillet.
Stir to combine, bring to a boil, and simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes (or until it reaches your desired thickness). Season with salt and pepper to taste; garnish with cheese and parsley, if desired.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tuna Cakes