Homemade Hamburger Helper Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
This homemade hamburger helper recipe is the ultimate weeknight meal. It's so simple to make, affordable, and great for busy afternoons. Plus who doesn't love hamburger helper? When you make this recipe at home, you know you'll have a delicious, hearty, and filling meal that the whole family will love.
This recipe is so simple to make, in fact, that you probably have all of the ingredients in your pantry already, just waiting to be transformed into this delicious and beefy dish. One bite, and you'll be coming back for seconds. This recipe also makes a great recipe for meal prep. Give it a try, and you'll be saving money in no time!
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 pound ground beef (I used 96% lean)
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 cup uncooked wholegrain or regular elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain off the fat, and add remaining ingredients to the skillet.
Stir to combine, bring to a boil, and simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes (or until it reaches your desired thickness). Season with salt and pepper to taste; garnish with cheese and parsley, if desired.
Read NextVintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe