Homemade Hamburger Helper Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
This homemade hamburger helper recipe is the ultimate weeknight meal. It's so simple to make, affordable, and great for busy afternoons. Plus who doesn't love hamburger helper? When you make this recipe at home, you know you'll have a delicious, hearty, and filling meal that the whole family will love.
This recipe is so simple to make, in fact, that you probably have all of the ingredients in your pantry already, just waiting to be transformed into this delicious and beefy dish. One bite, and you'll be coming back for seconds. This recipe also makes a great recipe for meal prep. Give it a try, and you'll be saving money in no time!
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 pound ground beef (I used 96% lean)
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 cup uncooked wholegrain or regular elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain off the fat, and add remaining ingredients to the skillet.
Stir to combine, bring to a boil, and simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes (or until it reaches your desired thickness). Season with salt and pepper to taste; garnish with cheese and parsley, if desired.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser