Homemade Hamburger Helper Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
This homemade hamburger helper recipe is the ultimate weeknight meal. It's so simple to make, affordable, and great for busy afternoons. Plus who doesn't love hamburger helper? When you make this recipe at home, you know you'll have a delicious, hearty, and filling meal that the whole family will love.
This recipe is so simple to make, in fact, that you probably have all of the ingredients in your pantry already, just waiting to be transformed into this delicious and beefy dish. One bite, and you'll be coming back for seconds. This recipe also makes a great recipe for meal prep. Give it a try, and you'll be saving money in no time!
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 pound ground beef (I used 96% lean)
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 cup uncooked wholegrain or regular elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain off the fat, and add remaining ingredients to the skillet.
Stir to combine, bring to a boil, and simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes (or until it reaches your desired thickness). Season with salt and pepper to taste; garnish with cheese and parsley, if desired.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with… Continue reading: "Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks"
- 15 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Smashed Potatoes
- Dump and Bake Sausage and Cabbage Dinner
- Quick and Easy Taco Soup
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Easy Fresh Fruit Trifle Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- S’mores Bars
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Printable Christmas Cards
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Air Fryer Indian Fry Bread Tacos
- Christmas Llama
- Christmas Tree Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Diy Christmas Wreath