Strawberry Shortcake DIY Frappuccino Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're craving a Starbucks' frappuccino, but don't want to spend money on an expensive treat, no worries. You can create your own DIY frappuccino at home in no time with this Strawberry Shortcake DIY Frappuccino Recipe. This homemade frappuccino recipe features both a caffeinated and non-caffeinated version, so that you can create a yummy DIY frozen coffee drink or make a delicious strawberry milkshake from scratch. This frozen dessert recipe is perfect for those hot summer days when you feel like staying at home and finishes at the size of a typical grande drink from Starbucks. Why buy when you can DIY with this homemade Starbucks recipe.
Preparation Time10 min
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser