Lavender Iced Tea Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Warm summer weather means it's sweet tea season, and what better way to celebrate the start of summer than by making this delicious Lavender Iced Tea Recipe. Sure to hit the spot on a hot summer's day, this easy iced tea recipe is quick to make and has only 4 ingredients, so you can make an elegant drink without breaking your budget. This lavender tea recipe pairs perfectly with desserts and is a great way to instantly add a little class to your next event or family gathering. If you're tired of the expected iced tea with lemon, create a sweet and chic alternative with this simple tutorial for how to make lavender iced tea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Easy Hasselback Potatoes
- Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft