Lavender Iced Tea Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Warm summer weather means it's sweet tea season, and what better way to celebrate the start of summer than by making this delicious Lavender Iced Tea Recipe. Sure to hit the spot on a hot summer's day, this easy iced tea recipe is quick to make and has only 4 ingredients, so you can make an elegant drink without breaking your budget. This lavender tea recipe pairs perfectly with desserts and is a great way to instantly add a little class to your next event or family gathering. If you're tired of the expected iced tea with lemon, create a sweet and chic alternative with this simple tutorial for how to make lavender iced tea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Healthy Tofu Coconut Curry
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 14 Cheap Recipes with Ground Beef
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Needle Pincushion
- REUSABLE SHOPPING BAG PATTERN
- THANKSGIVING PRINTABLES
- Savory Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Cranberry Brie Appetizer
- Stunning Repurposed Gallery Wall
- Outdoor Christmas Wreaths
- HOW TO START AND FINISH SERGING
- PUMPKIN CENTERPIECE
- Apple Pie Bites