Lavender Iced Tea Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Warm summer weather means it's sweet tea season, and what better way to celebrate the start of summer than by making this delicious Lavender Iced Tea Recipe. Sure to hit the spot on a hot summer's day, this easy iced tea recipe is quick to make and has only 4 ingredients, so you can make an elegant drink without breaking your budget. This lavender tea recipe pairs perfectly with desserts and is a great way to instantly add a little class to your next event or family gathering. If you're tired of the expected iced tea with lemon, create a sweet and chic alternative with this simple tutorial for how to make lavender iced tea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 14 Cheap Recipes with Ground Beef
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe