Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your pup a tasty treat made with affordable ingredients with these Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats. Made with yummy (and pet-safe) ingredients like peanut butter, oats, and pumpkin, these DIY dog treats are made with homemade dough and bake in under an hour, so they can be made in a single weekend by the dozen. This tutorial for how to make dog treats is easy to follow and only has a few steps, so you can even make these treats with the kids as a family activity. Whether you've got a fluffy Pomeranian or a spotted Dalmatian, your dog is guaranteed to love these easy DIY pet treats.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniquePet Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with… Continue reading: "Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks"
- 15 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Smashed Potatoes
- Dump and Bake Sausage and Cabbage Dinner
- Quick and Easy Taco Soup
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Easy Fresh Fruit Trifle Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- S’mores Bars
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Printable Christmas Cards
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Air Fryer Indian Fry Bread Tacos
- Christmas Llama
- Christmas Tree Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Diy Christmas Wreath