Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your pup a tasty treat made with affordable ingredients with these Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats. Made with yummy (and pet-safe) ingredients like peanut butter, oats, and pumpkin, these DIY dog treats are made with homemade dough and bake in under an hour, so they can be made in a single weekend by the dozen. This tutorial for how to make dog treats is easy to follow and only has a few steps, so you can even make these treats with the kids as a family activity. Whether you've got a fluffy Pomeranian or a spotted Dalmatian, your dog is guaranteed to love these easy DIY pet treats.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniquePet Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCopycat Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- Avocado Hummus Recipe
- Easy Corn Salsa Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker BBQ Meatballs
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken