Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your pup a tasty treat made with affordable ingredients with these Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats. Made with yummy (and pet-safe) ingredients like peanut butter, oats, and pumpkin, these DIY dog treats are made with homemade dough and bake in under an hour, so they can be made in a single weekend by the dozen. This tutorial for how to make dog treats is easy to follow and only has a few steps, so you can even make these treats with the kids as a family activity. Whether you've got a fluffy Pomeranian or a spotted Dalmatian, your dog is guaranteed to love these easy DIY pet treats.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniquePet Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Caramel Apple Bark
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Quick Tomato Soup Recipe
- 14 Cheap Recipes with Ground Beef
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Deviled Eggs With Tajin
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread