Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your pup a tasty treat made with affordable ingredients with these Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats. Made with yummy (and pet-safe) ingredients like peanut butter, oats, and pumpkin, these DIY dog treats are made with homemade dough and bake in under an hour, so they can be made in a single weekend by the dozen. This tutorial for how to make dog treats is easy to follow and only has a few steps, so you can even make these treats with the kids as a family activity. Whether you've got a fluffy Pomeranian or a spotted Dalmatian, your dog is guaranteed to love these easy DIY pet treats.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniquePet Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots