- see all comments
"What am I going to do with my pile of old t-shirts? I'm going to wear them. The ones that are now retired are mostly used already. I've made bracelets, though not with jewels as shown here, children's clothes and pj's, and quilts beyond belief! It certainly is fun to be creative with something everyone has and most throw away! Thanks for more ideas."
Easy Pizza Casserole Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
This budget-friendly pizza casserole recipe is an easy weeknight meal that everyone in the family will love. This recipe is so simple to make, and it only uses five ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Simply prepare the pasta and ground beef, assemble the casserole, bake, and you've got a cheap and easy meal that's packed with flavor.
For this particular recipe, we used spiral fusilli pasta, but you could really use whatever kind of pasta you have on hand, from egg noodles to macaroni. Get creative with this recipe; it's hard to go wrong with pizza!
Cooking Time10 min
Five Ingredients or LessYes
- 16 ounces bag of spiral noodles, cooked
- 1 pound of beef, browned and crumbled
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 3.5 ounces bag of pepperoni slices
- 2 1/2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese
In a large bowl, mix together the cooked noodles, browned and crumbled ground beef, spaghetti sauce, pepperoni slices, and half the Mozzarella Cheese.
Once mixed, place in a 9x9 glass square baking dish.
Cover with the remaining Mozzarella Cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Read Next17 Cheap Slow Cooker Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 05, 2018
Pepperoni has a tendency to be considered a pizza-only food, but I think this is a genius idea. It gives all of the cheesy satisfaction of pizza without the delivery fees. Plus, I imagine kids would love this recipe, too.
Mar 02, 2018
I like this recipe! I think I used MORE pepperoni than was suggested. But it's definitely not necessary. It's full of flavor and plenty cheesy.
Feb 27, 2018
DELICIOUS! This recipe was fabulous and very simple to make. I think next time, I will use a little bit less sauce, though.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
How To Make Homemade Glycerin Soap
Being a mom, I don't have the time for complicated, involved crafting right now. I love simple crafts that can double as simple gift… Continue reading: "How To Make Homemade Glycerin Soap"
- 17 Cheap Slow Cooker Recipes
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 20 Cheap Meals for Large Families
- 15 Cheap Dinner Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
- 22 Cheap Breakfast Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Santa Paper Bag Puppet
- Hippo Paper Bag Puppet
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers
- Diy All Purpose Cleaner
- Printable Lemonade Stand Kit
- Sheep Craft With Craft Sticks