- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Craving something simple to make, filling, and budget-friendly? This ground beef stroganoff recipe is all that and more. Comfort food is great because it's delicious no matter what your budget is. This recipe is affordable and hearty, which makes it a great weeknight dinner that the whole family will love. Warm egg noodles pair perfectly with this stroganoff recipe that features sour cream to make it even richer and tastier.
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup beef flavored broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 cups cooked egg noodles
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook mushrooms, onions and garlic in butter 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Remove from skillet to small bowl; set aside.
Increase heat to medium-high. In same skillet, cook beef 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain. Stir in 1 cup of the beef broth, the Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; heat to boiling. Beat flour and remaining 1/2 cup beef broth with whisk until incorporated; stir into beef mixture. Add mushroom mixture; return to boiling, and stir constantly about 1 minute or until mixture thickens. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
Serve with cooked egg noodles. Garnish with parsley.
Read NextEasy No Bake Cookies Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Aug 14, 2018
I bet this easy dish is packed full of flavour. I haven't had this in a while and now I have the right recipe. This dish will probably take about thirty minutes to cook so it is perfect for a busy family. You probably have all the ingredients in your pantry or fridge all you need to finish work up an appetite.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers
If you feel that you can never seem to find pens, scissors, or small craft supplies when you need them, then these Thrifty DIY Desk… Continue reading: "Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers"
- Easy No Bake Cookies Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 5 Dollar Dinner Ideas
- One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- How To Use Plantain Leaf For Skin And Hair
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich