- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Skinny French Toast Frappuccino Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Limit your trips to the coffee shop with this skinny french toast frappuccino recipe. This easy frappuccino recipe is healthier, cheaper, and thicker than a coffeehouse beverage. This drink is so rich and creamy, it's closer to a milkshake than a coffee! This skinny frappe takes less time to create than it would take for you to drive to your nearest coffeehouse. With most of the ingredients found in your pantry, you won't have to spend much to make these frappes a part of your daily routine. Add protein powder for extra benefits and thickness.
Preparation Time2 min
Total TimeUnder 15 minutes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that… Continue reading: "DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 5 Dollar Dinner Ideas
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- Quick and Easy Taco Soup
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars