Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
I love this time of year. The holiday season is such an important time for reflection and togetherness, but sometimes it seems finding moments of inner peace and stillness among the seemingly endless holiday to-do’s can seem impossible! With Christmas lists to check off, parties to attend, and endless holiday festivities, this is the season for fun and family – but it’s also a really busy season! One way I like to carve a little more time in my schedule is by using my slow cooker to prepare dinners for my family.
This recipe for Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops comes from Addie Gundry’s new RecipeLion Cookbook, Everyday Dinner Ideas: 103 Easy Recipes for Chicken, Pasta, and Other Dishes Everyone Will Love. If you’re like me, the days can get so busy that it seems that all you do is blink and it’s already dinner time! This book is jam-packed with the best dinner recipes that you can make for your family in a pinch.
This recipe is so easy. Like one-step easy! Well, two if you count the final step: stuff your face!
You just dump these ingredients into your slow cooker and forget about them until you’re ready to eat. You know we wouldn’t be featuring this recipe unless it was also budget friendly, so as an added bonus this recipe has only three cheap ingredients! Cheap? Check. Delicious? Check. Happy wallet, happy belly! I call that a win-win.
Preparation Time5 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH4 hr
- 6 (5-ounce) boneless pork chops
- 1 (1-ounce) packet ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
Place the pork chops into the slow cooker.
Sprinkle half of the ranch seasoning over the chops.
Cover the chops with the soup.
Sprinkle the remaining ranch seasoning on top.
Cook for 4 hours on high. Serve.
Looking for even more easy dinner ideas?
Everyday Dinner Ideas: 103 Easy Recipes for Chicken, Pasta, and Other Dishes Everyone Will Love is available for purchase on Amazon and at Barnes and Noble!
The editors at RecipeLion have created brand new, exclusive recipes in our very own Test Kitchen, based on the recipes that YOU, our readers, love the most. With gorgeous, full-color photography and simple, step-by-step instructions, these cookbooks, led by our very own Addie Gundry, are sure to become lifelong favorites in every kitchen.
Click here to order your copy on Amazon.
Click here to order your copy at Barnes and Noble.
Go to Everyday Dinner Ideas: 103 Easy Recipes for Chicken, Pasta, and Other Dishes Everyone Will Love RecipeLion Cookbook
What’s your favorite throw-together slow cooker meal?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 5 Minute Watermelon Ice Cream
- Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
- Easy Hasselback Potatoes
- Strawberry Shortcake DIY Frappuccino Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker Carnitas
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Face Mask Without Elastic
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Cloud Bread
- Instant Pot Sweet Iced Tea
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Instant Pot Iced Coffee Concentrate
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids