4-Ingredient Caramel Apple Bark
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Add a new fall treat to your recipe book with this caramel apple chocolate bark recipe. This recipe combines two fall favorites: caramel apples and chocolate bark. This delicacy is sweet and rich making it a perfect Halloween candy for your family. You only need four ingredients for this easy chocolate bark recipe. This budget-friendly bark will bring the fall festivities into your kitchen with little preparation. Your kids will love this chewy caramel candy creation and will ask for it over store-bought Halloween treats this autumn.
Preparation Time15 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser
- Diy Green Dresser
- Light Teal Floral Dresser
- Diy Farmhouse Coffee Table
- Gorgeous Weathered Wood Tables