- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
4-Ingredient Caramel Apple Bark
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Add a new fall treat to your recipe book with this caramel apple chocolate bark recipe. This recipe combines two fall favorites: caramel apples and chocolate bark. This delicacy is sweet and rich making it a perfect Halloween candy for your family. You only need four ingredients for this easy chocolate bark recipe. This budget-friendly bark will bring the fall festivities into your kitchen with little preparation. Your kids will love this chewy caramel candy creation and will ask for it over store-bought Halloween treats this autumn.
Preparation Time15 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that… Continue reading: "DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 5 Dollar Dinner Ideas
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- Quick and Easy Taco Soup
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars