Banana Split Dessert
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"If you love the flavors of the classic banana split, but hate dealing with melting ice cream, you’ll love this simple, no bake banana split dessert. Easy, quick and incredibly delicious, this refreshing summery dessert will become everyone’s favorite! The combination of bananas, cream cheese, and pineapple chunks in this banana split dessert creates a delicious summer treat that’s perfect for any party. And since this no-bake dessert is made with just a handful of ingredients, you can prepare it in a matter of minutes! That makes this quick and easy cake the perfect option for your next party. "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Sun and Feather Wall Decor
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Fried Homemade Apple Fritters
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Pork Rib Soup
- Instant Pot Zucchini Bread
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Diy Christmas Gift Card Holder
- Tv Caddy Remote Control Organizer
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids