DIY Citrus Air Freshener
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Check out this easy DIY baking soda air freshener! I love air fresheners whether that means candles, plugins, sprays or gels. But, I do not like the long list of chemicals used to create those scents. Thankfully, it’s relatively simple to make your own air freshener with citrus essential oils. It’s also very inexpensive to make so you can keep several on hand in different rooms. This DIY baking soda air freshener really takes only a few minutes to make, and it is very worth it."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- 5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers
- DIY Brown Sugar Scrub
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Citrus Air Freshener
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
- Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
- Easter Bunny Candy Holder
- Easter Felt Bookmark
- Natural Easter Egg Dye
- Easter Washcloth Bunny
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft