DIY Citrus Air Freshener
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Check out this easy DIY baking soda air freshener! I love air fresheners whether that means candles, plugins, sprays or gels. But, I do not like the long list of chemicals used to create those scents. Thankfully, it’s relatively simple to make your own air freshener with citrus essential oils. It’s also very inexpensive to make so you can keep several on hand in different rooms. This DIY baking soda air freshener really takes only a few minutes to make, and it is very worth it."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- DIY Keepsake Box
- Pom Pom Pine Cone Ornaments
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots