- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
DIY Floppy Disk Pencil Cup
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
When's the last time you used a floppy disk? It's probably been a long time, and you probably still have a few lying around the house. Why not re-purpose them into a decorative pencil cup perfect for your home computer? This simple project transforms these old computer disks into a practical computer accessory. With many color variations, you can customize your own personal pencil cup. If you have a lot of floppy disks at your home or office, these homemade pencil holders are great gifts for computer lovers and co-workers!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Laundry Storage Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season… Continue reading: "Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Fels Naptha Soap Uses
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Cheeseburger Sliders With Hawaiian Rolls
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- Delicious Steakhouse Philly Sandwich