Brew-tiful DIY Coffee Sign
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
You'll like this DIY kitchen decor a "latte." This DIY coffee sign re-purposes an old cutting board into a beautiful piece of wall art for your kitchen. Celebrate your love of coffee with this unique project that serves as decor and as a coffee mug holder. This handy piece of kitchen decor will fit into your budget, and you'll love the multiple purposes it serves in your kitchen. "Espresso" yourself with this rustic coffee sign and brew up your favorite frappuccino while you admire your homemade wall art.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have any plastic baskets that could use a bit of a makeover? With this tutorial for DIY Spray-Painted Plastic Baskets, you can… Continue reading: "DIY Spray-Painted Plastic Baskets"
- Anthropologie-Inspired Throw Blanket Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- DIY Coffee Sign
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Budget-Friendly Princess Bathroom Set
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 12 DIY Headboard Ideas
- DIY Painted Curtains
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Diy Tie Dye Shoes
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Magic Potions For Kids
- Diy Herb Pot
- Diy Rice Heat Packs
- Diy Tassel Keychain
- Diffuser Necklace Diy
- Mitered Corners With Bias Tape