Brew-tiful DIY Coffee Sign
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
You'll like this DIY kitchen decor a "latte." This DIY coffee sign re-purposes an old cutting board into a beautiful piece of wall art for your kitchen. Celebrate your love of coffee with this unique project that serves as decor and as a coffee mug holder. This handy piece of kitchen decor will fit into your budget, and you'll love the multiple purposes it serves in your kitchen. "Espresso" yourself with this rustic coffee sign and brew up your favorite frappuccino while you admire your homemade wall art.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- DIY Windowpane Pattern Wall Art
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pie
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts