Brew-tiful DIY Coffee Sign
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
You'll like this DIY kitchen decor a "latte." This DIY coffee sign re-purposes an old cutting board into a beautiful piece of wall art for your kitchen. Celebrate your love of coffee with this unique project that serves as decor and as a coffee mug holder. This handy piece of kitchen decor will fit into your budget, and you'll love the multiple purposes it serves in your kitchen. "Espresso" yourself with this rustic coffee sign and brew up your favorite frappuccino while you admire your homemade wall art.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Adding an accent wall to your living space gives your home a rich, depth of color and texture to any room. This easy accent wall idea… Continue reading: "Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room"
- DIY Bedside Table
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- Upcycled Headboard Idea
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Painted Curtains
- Modern DIY Floating Shelf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Cake Plate Stand
- Chicken and Apple Recipe
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- Baked Asparagus with Bacon
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe
- Best Beer Cheese Soup
- Garden Planter Made from Scrap Wood