Granny's Scrappy Coaster
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"In June of 2018, I shared my Granny's Patriotic Wreath, and in that post, I mentioned a red, white, and blue coaster that I made. It only took 2 years to get that coaster published, but here it is! This project is perfect for all those scrap pieces of cotton yarn, and there are endless color possibilities! PS any yarn will really work for this project - I have made coasters from Red Heart Super Saver that I enjoy using."
- 14 Yards Per Coaster of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Red, White and Royal
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional Jewelry Pliers for Weaving
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a beautiful rustic touch to your home for less than $20 with this wood pallet project. This Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf is a… Continue reading: "Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- The Easiest Way To Make Instant Pot Gravy
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- C2c Pig
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Free Printable Summer Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- C2c Horse
- Peach Ice Cream Recipe