Granny's Scrappy Coaster
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"In June of 2018, I shared my Granny's Patriotic Wreath, and in that post, I mentioned a red, white, and blue coaster that I made. It only took 2 years to get that coaster published, but here it is! This project is perfect for all those scrap pieces of cotton yarn, and there are endless color possibilities! PS any yarn will really work for this project - I have made coasters from Red Heart Super Saver that I enjoy using."
- 14 Yards Per Coaster of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Red, White and Royal
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional Jewelry Pliers for Weaving
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY IKEA Coffee Table Makeover
- Easy Adirondack Chair Plans
- Unicorn Mason Jars - Decoupage On Glass
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- DIY Bean Bag Chair
- DIY Duct Tape Bead Bracelet
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase