This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Granny's Scrappy Coaster
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"In June of 2018, I shared my Granny's Patriotic Wreath, and in that post, I mentioned a red, white, and blue coaster that I made. It only took 2 years to get that coaster published, but here it is! This project is perfect for all those scrap pieces of cotton yarn, and there are endless color possibilities! PS any yarn will really work for this project - I have made coasters from Red Heart Super Saver that I enjoy using."
- 14 Yards Per Coaster of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Red, White and Royal
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional Jewelry Pliers for Weaving
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies