Mason Bee House Instructions
This project is the "bee's knees"
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you want to bring more pollinators into your garden this year? Of course you do! These mason bee house instructions will attract bees so your garden can remain green and lovely. This easy DIY project requires few items and can be completed in a few hours. There isn't a simpler way to ensure your garden gains the attention of our bee friends. Pollination is essential to garden care, and now all you need is this DIY mason bee house. It's the bee's knees!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Fabric Flower Pot Covers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser