DIY Emergency Candles
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
While flashlights are always welcome and useful when the power goes out, having a supply of emergency candles on hand can help, too. With these DIY Emergency Candles, you can create your own stash of candles that will be just what you need the next time a big storm arrives. These emergency candles are budget-friendly options and can be made even cheaper through the use of melted-down candles. The candles also use old tin cans, making this craft a truly budget-friendly idea for use in storm preparation. When the candles are complete, simply store them in a spot that is easy for you to access.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Other
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole