DIY Budget-Friendly Linen Spray
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Does your home smell a bit musty? If it's not quite time to give everything a good scrub, then then this project for DIY Budget-Friendly Linen Spray will be a wonderful compromise. True to its name, this thrifty homemaking project won't break the budget in fact, you just might already have the materials you need on hand at home. This project won't take you long to make and can be customized using your favorite scent for essential oils. The dollar store craft can be applied to your linens, curtains, and other items that could use a quick spritz of a refreshing spray. The spray could even be given to family and friends as part of a larger gift for a housewarming party or bridal shower.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Classic Red Velvet Cupcakes
- How To Create A Sidewalk Chalk Racetrack For Remote Control Cars
- Free Printable Summer Word Search For Kids
- Succulent Coffee Soap Recipe
- Decadent Butterfinger Brownies
- Festive And Delicious Jello Parfait