3-Ingredient DIY Ant Killer
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are ants paying a visit to your home this year? If you feel that you've tried everything without any success, then this 3-Ingredient DIY Ant Killer just might be what you need up your sleeves. The budget-friendly homemaking project won't take long to create and uses ingredients you likely already have on hand at home. The budget-friendly alternative to pre-made ant killers and ant sprays can be used in just about any room in your home. You can also use the mixture outside in your garden or on your deck; just take a look at the blogger's advice regarding where to place the mixture.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Spray-Painted Plastic Baskets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy And Keto Friendly Blt Wrap
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft