3-Ingredient DIY Ant Killer
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are ants paying a visit to your home this year? If you feel that you've tried everything without any success, then this 3-Ingredient DIY Ant Killer just might be what you need up your sleeves. The budget-friendly homemaking project won't take long to create and uses ingredients you likely already have on hand at home. The budget-friendly alternative to pre-made ant killers and ant sprays can be used in just about any room in your home. You can also use the mixture outside in your garden or on your deck; just take a look at the blogger's advice regarding where to place the mixture.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Spray-Painted Plastic Baskets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser