20-Minute DIY Pulley Clothesline
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When it comes to saving money on laundry care, you can't go wrong with a clothesline! With this 20-Minute DIY Pulley Clothesline, you can create an effective way to line-dry your household's clothes. This project will save you some money in the long run, as you won't be running your clothes dryer as frequently when the line is in place. This clothesline offers plenty of room for you to dry jeans, blankets, and other items. You also can't beat that wonderful smell of clean laundry! This budget-friendly project can be set up and ready for use in less than 30 minutes, and uses minimal tools, too. Just check with your local municipality's rules before making this clothesline!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Spray-Painted Plastic Baskets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy And Keto Friendly Blt Wrap
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft