Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Keep your pantry organized and pretty with this simple tutorial for how to make chalkboard labels. These Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels are quick to make and are a great way to keep your pantry, office, or craft room organized. These easy DIY chalkboard labels use contact paper and chalkboard paint, so they're budget-friendly to make and you can find the materials at your local craft store. You can even use these mason jar crafts for weddings as guest favors or rustic table decor. Keep your favorite space looking completely chic and coordinated with this fun organization idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give your Christmas tree a classic holiday touch with some simple ornaments that will cost you less than $5 to make. These Easy and… Continue reading: "Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments"
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
- DIY Rain Gutter Bookshelves
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe