Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Keep your pantry organized and pretty with this simple tutorial for how to make chalkboard labels. These Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels are quick to make and are a great way to keep your pantry, office, or craft room organized. These easy DIY chalkboard labels use contact paper and chalkboard paint, so they're budget-friendly to make and you can find the materials at your local craft store. You can even use these mason jar crafts for weddings as guest favors or rustic table decor. Keep your favorite space looking completely chic and coordinated with this fun organization idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door