Quick and Thrifty First Aid Box
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Keep adhesive bandages, over-the-counter medication, and other first aid supplies in one location when you make this Quick and Thrifty First Aid Box! The upcycled container won't take long to make and is just the right size for storing some of the most-used first aid essentials. It's also a budget-friendly alternative to pre-made first aid boxes. As noted by the blogger, this homemade DIY first aid box would also make a great gift idea for anyone moving away from home for the first time. Keep this budget-friendly project in mind the next time you're invited to a graduation party! You can also easily stash this first aid box in the trunk of your car or keep it in your backpack for your next hiking trip.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsPaper, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextMason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Mail Organizer
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- Personalized and Repurposed Tin
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser