DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Add open shelving to your kitchen with this DIY wooden shelving wall. This storage project creates a floor to ceiling solution for all of your kitchen organization needs. You'll never have to open a cabinet to access kitchen essentials as you can access your materials with these open shelves. The wall shelving also creates a piece of kitchen decor that organizes your items in an aesthetic fashion. Your kitchen will look open and appealing with this DIY kitchen shelving that has practical and decorative applications.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Recreate one of your favorite meals right in the comfort of your own kitchen when you make these Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker… Continue reading: "Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker Carnitas"
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- DIY Rain Gutter Bookshelves
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Free Printable Halloween Decoration Labels
- Upcycled Desk Organizers from Sweaters
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Mason Jar School Supply Organizer
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
- Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
- Easter Bunny Candy Holder
- Easter Felt Bookmark
- Natural Easter Egg Dye
- Easter Washcloth Bunny
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft