DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Add open shelving to your kitchen with this DIY wooden shelving wall. This storage project creates a floor to ceiling solution for all of your kitchen organization needs. You'll never have to open a cabinet to access kitchen essentials as you can access your materials with these open shelves. The wall shelving also creates a piece of kitchen decor that organizes your items in an aesthetic fashion. Your kitchen will look open and appealing with this DIY kitchen shelving that has practical and decorative applications.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give your Christmas tree a classic holiday touch with some simple ornaments that will cost you less than $5 to make. These Easy and… Continue reading: "Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments"
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
- DIY Rain Gutter Bookshelves
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe