DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Add open shelving to your kitchen with this DIY wooden shelving wall. This storage project creates a floor to ceiling solution for all of your kitchen organization needs. You'll never have to open a cabinet to access kitchen essentials as you can access your materials with these open shelves. The wall shelving also creates a piece of kitchen decor that organizes your items in an aesthetic fashion. Your kitchen will look open and appealing with this DIY kitchen shelving that has practical and decorative applications.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots