DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Add open shelving to your kitchen with this DIY wooden shelving wall. This storage project creates a floor to ceiling solution for all of your kitchen organization needs. You'll never have to open a cabinet to access kitchen essentials as you can access your materials with these open shelves. The wall shelving also creates a piece of kitchen decor that organizes your items in an aesthetic fashion. Your kitchen will look open and appealing with this DIY kitchen shelving that has practical and decorative applications.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRecycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe