Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Don't you hate it when you can never seem to find the instruction manuals or DVDs you need and when you need them? With this Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer on your desk or in your home office, you can quickly and easily store some of the office supplies you use most! This DIY storage container is a cheap alternative to purchasing premade containers. It won't take long to make this beginner-friendly project, and you can easily customize it to include your favorite decorative paper. This project would also be an effective way to organize bills that need to be paid, as well as storing invoices, magazines, and other items.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Upcycled Desk Organizers from Sweaters
- Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- DIY Kitchen Utensil Holder
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
- Upcycled Bathroom Organization on a Budget
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Needle Pincushion
- REUSABLE SHOPPING BAG PATTERN
- THANKSGIVING PRINTABLES
- Savory Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Cranberry Brie Appetizer
- Stunning Repurposed Gallery Wall
- Outdoor Christmas Wreaths
- HOW TO START AND FINISH SERGING
- PUMPKIN CENTERPIECE
- Apple Pie Bites