Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Don't you hate it when you can never seem to find the instruction manuals or DVDs you need and when you need them? With this Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer on your desk or in your home office, you can quickly and easily store some of the office supplies you use most! This DIY storage container is a cheap alternative to purchasing premade containers. It won't take long to make this beginner-friendly project, and you can easily customize it to include your favorite decorative paper. This project would also be an effective way to organize bills that need to be paid, as well as storing invoices, magazines, and other items.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Purchasing bottles of laundry soap can cost a pretty penny, but those dirty clothes won't clean themselves! What's a thrifty person to… Continue reading: "Homemade Laundry Soap Tutorial"
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Headband Holder
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occasion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- St. Patrick’s Day Meringue Cookies
- How To Get Free Admission To Zoos And Other Attractions
- Quilted Sewing Machine Mat
- Coffee Cup Cozy