Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
You don't need to spend money to keep your desk or craft room organized! With this project for Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers, you can quickly and easily add a pop of color to your work space while also creating a way to store your pens, pencils, scissors, and other supplies. This beginner-friendly craft won't take long to make and uses materials you likely already have on hand at home. With its vivid colors and fun design, this project is a customized and thrifty DIY craft that will look amazing when it is completed. Consider making a set of desk organizers using containers in an assortment of shapes and sizes for a truly unique look! You'll never look for misplaced supplies again when you create these organizers.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPaper, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Purchasing bottles of laundry soap can cost a pretty penny, but those dirty clothes won't clean themselves! What's a thrifty person to… Continue reading: "Homemade Laundry Soap Tutorial"
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Headband Holder
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occasion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- St. Patrick’s Day Meringue Cookies
- How To Get Free Admission To Zoos And Other Attractions
- Quilted Sewing Machine Mat
- Coffee Cup Cozy