Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
You don't need to spend money to keep your desk or craft room organized! With this project for Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers, you can quickly and easily add a pop of color to your work space while also creating a way to store your pens, pencils, scissors, and other supplies. This beginner-friendly craft won't take long to make and uses materials you likely already have on hand at home. With its vivid colors and fun design, this project is a customized and thrifty DIY craft that will look amazing when it is completed. Consider making a set of desk organizers using containers in an assortment of shapes and sizes for a truly unique look! You'll never look for misplaced supplies again when you create these organizers.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPaper, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- Mason Jar School Supply Organizer
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tuna Cakes
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks