This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Flammkucken - German Style Flatbread Pizza
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Try Flammkuchen, it is an incredible German flatbread pizza. You don’t have to visit Italy to try a new flavor of pizza. Plus it is seriously a fun word to say, flammkuchen – pronounced flam-KOOK-en. I was introduced to the delicious flatbread on a vist to Berlin, where it was served as an appetizer. Flammkuchen, is similar to tarte flambe served in France. Tarte flambée is an Alsatian dish, speciality of the Alsace region and neighbouring areas of northeast France, south Germany."
Serves4 Appetizer for four or a meal for 1-2
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Read NextRamen Noodle Salad Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial… Continue reading: "Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial"
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
- Frozen Meatball Sub Recipe
- Dump and Bake Sausage and Cabbage Dinner
- Dump and Bake Ravioli Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Moist Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy
- How To Make Peanut Brittle