5-Ingredient White Pizza
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Grab a slice of this savory homemade white pizza! This easy white pizza recipe creates a mouth-watering pizza right in your oven. Pizza is a versatile canvas, but sometimes gets overpowered by the tomato-based sauce. This recipe eliminates the sauce to focus on the fresh ricotta, doughy crust, and array of toppings. This five-ingredient recipe includes spinach and bacon, giving a rich depth of flavor, but personalize your pizza with your favorite toppings. Throw a pizza party and have your kids or your guests make their own white pizza treats!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Dump and Bake Ravioli Casserole
4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
Dump and Bake Sausage and Cabbage Dinner
Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
Frozen Meatball Sub Recipe
Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
Strawberry Shortcake DIY Frappuccino Recipe
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversed Applique Pretty Pumpkin Coasters
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- 7 Step Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Fall No Sew Paper Garland
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Toby Kuhnke
- 5 Minute Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric