5-Ingredient White Pizza
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Grab a slice of this savory homemade white pizza! This easy white pizza recipe creates a mouth-watering pizza right in your oven. Pizza is a versatile canvas, but sometimes gets overpowered by the tomato-based sauce. This recipe eliminates the sauce to focus on the fresh ricotta, doughy crust, and array of toppings. This five-ingredient recipe includes spinach and bacon, giving a rich depth of flavor, but personalize your pizza with your favorite toppings. Throw a pizza party and have your kids or your guests make their own white pizza treats!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes