Easy Monster Cookie Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
A few years ago, my friends and I began doing a friendly a “cookie swap” and it’s become one of my favorite holiday traditions. Naturally, what started off as a simple exchange of cookies has developed into an all-out competition of who could come up with the best cookie recipe.
This year, I’m confident victory will be mine thanks to my secret weapon: chef Addie Gundry’s new cookie cookbook, Easy Cookie Recipes:103 Best Recipes for Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cake Mix Creations, Bars, and Holiday Treats Everyone Will Love.
The cookie I’ve chosen to make this year is the Monster Cookie. This delightful little beast of a cookie is jam-packed with peanut butter, oats, M&M’s, and chocolate chips. Who could resist such a perfect combination
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup M&M’s
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chocolate sprinkles
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Add the egg, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt. Mix until well combined.
In a separate medium bowl, whisk together hte flour and baking soda. Gradually add to the butter mixture. Mix until combined, being careful to not overmix. Fold in the oats, M&M’s, chocolate chips, and chocolate candy sprinkles. Chill the dough for 30 minutes. Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 2-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Top with extra chocolate candy sprinkles.
Bake for 9 to 10 minutes.
Cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes; the cookies will firm slightly as they cool. Serve.
Craving MORE Cookie Recipes?
This is just one of 103 phenomenal cookie recipes in Addie Gundry’s new cook book. Easy Cookie Recipes:103 Best Recipes for Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cake Mix Creations, Bars, and Holiday Treats Everyone Will Love goes on sale November 28, 2017 but is available for pre-order NOW!
Pre-order your copy today on Amazon or at Barnes & Noble and get ready to impress everyone with your cookie skills this holiday season.
Get RecipeLion's 103 Cookbooks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 15 Cheap Dinner Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 3-Ingredient Italian Spritz Cocktail
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Easy Corn Salsa Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Make Your Own Tassels
- Diy Reversible Placemats