Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When company is coming over, the last thing you want to do is spend time fussing over the appetizers. With this recipe for Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip at your fingertips, you can quickly and easily make a delicious dip in advance of your event. The five-ingredient recipe won't take long to prepare and can chill in your refrigerator for a few hours. When you're ready to start your party, simply serve the dip with some of your favorite dip accompaniments, including pita chips, Hawaiian bread, or fresh vegetables. If you're fortunate enough to have leftovers of this dip, then consider using it the next day as a sandwich spread.
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- 5 Dollar Dinner Ideas
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes