Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When company is coming over, the last thing you want to do is spend time fussing over the appetizers. With this recipe for Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip at your fingertips, you can quickly and easily make a delicious dip in advance of your event. The five-ingredient recipe won't take long to prepare and can chill in your refrigerator for a few hours. When you're ready to start your party, simply serve the dip with some of your favorite dip accompaniments, including pita chips, Hawaiian bread, or fresh vegetables. If you're fortunate enough to have leftovers of this dip, then consider using it the next day as a sandwich spread.
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you think you need to spend the better part of the day making breadsticks for dinner tonight? With this recipe for Super Fast… Continue reading: "Super Fast 3-Ingredient Breadsticks"
- 5 Minute Watermelon Ice Cream
- Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
- Easy Hasselback Potatoes
- Strawberry Shortcake DIY Frappuccino Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker Carnitas
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Face Mask Without Elastic
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Cloud Bread
- Instant Pot Sweet Iced Tea
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Instant Pot Iced Coffee Concentrate
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids