Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When company is coming over, the last thing you want to do is spend time fussing over the appetizers. With this recipe for Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip at your fingertips, you can quickly and easily make a delicious dip in advance of your event. The five-ingredient recipe won't take long to prepare and can chill in your refrigerator for a few hours. When you're ready to start your party, simply serve the dip with some of your favorite dip accompaniments, including pita chips, Hawaiian bread, or fresh vegetables. If you're fortunate enough to have leftovers of this dip, then consider using it the next day as a sandwich spread.
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Handmade holiday decorations make your home a little warmer in the winter months. These DIY snowflake ornaments recycle T-shirts into… Continue reading: "DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration"
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 15 Cheap Dinner Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip
- 17 Cheap Slow Cooker Recipes
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hazelnut Frappuccino
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- Triple Berry Iced Tea Recipe
- Beer Bread
- How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Enchilada Soup Recipe