Swiss Chicken Bake
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
After a long day of work, running errands, and chores, it might sounds appealing to order a takeout dinner from your favorite restaurant. But with this recipe for Swiss Chicken Bake, you can easily get dinner on the table without much fuss. The budget-friendly dinner recipe uses just six ingredients and has instructions that are easy to follow. While dinner bakes in the oven, you can tackle a few more items on your to-do list or even just relax with a good book. Simply serve this baked chicken dinner with steamed veggies or a fresh salad, and you'll have a delicious and hearty meal that will please the crowd.
Serves4 to 6
Preparation Time15 min
Recipe CourseMain Course
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Slow Cooker Sweet Onion Chicken
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies