Swiss Chicken Bake
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
After a long day of work, running errands, and chores, it might sounds appealing to order a takeout dinner from your favorite restaurant. But with this recipe for Swiss Chicken Bake, you can easily get dinner on the table without much fuss. The budget-friendly dinner recipe uses just six ingredients and has instructions that are easy to follow. While dinner bakes in the oven, you can tackle a few more items on your to-do list or even just relax with a good book. Simply serve this baked chicken dinner with steamed veggies or a fresh salad, and you'll have a delicious and hearty meal that will please the crowd.
Serves4 to 6
Preparation Time15 min
Recipe CourseMain Course
Read NextEasy No Bake Cookies Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial… Continue reading: "Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial"
- Easy No Bake Cookies Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 13 Cheap Christmas Dinner Ideas
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy
- How To Make Peanut Brittle