Swiss Chicken Bake
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
After a long day of work, running errands, and chores, it might sounds appealing to order a takeout dinner from your favorite restaurant. But with this recipe for Swiss Chicken Bake, you can easily get dinner on the table without much fuss. The budget-friendly dinner recipe uses just six ingredients and has instructions that are easy to follow. While dinner bakes in the oven, you can tackle a few more items on your to-do list or even just relax with a good book. Simply serve this baked chicken dinner with steamed veggies or a fresh salad, and you'll have a delicious and hearty meal that will please the crowd.
Serves4 to 6
Preparation Time15 min
Recipe CourseMain Course
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Previous Project of the Day
When the temperature starts to rise, it's time to think about firing up the grill for your meals! With this recipe for Grilled Italian… Continue reading: "Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs"
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper
- Irish Coffee Scrub