Swiss Chicken Bake
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
After a long day of work, running errands, and chores, it might sounds appealing to order a takeout dinner from your favorite restaurant. But with this recipe for Swiss Chicken Bake, you can easily get dinner on the table without much fuss. The budget-friendly dinner recipe uses just six ingredients and has instructions that are easy to follow. While dinner bakes in the oven, you can tackle a few more items on your to-do list or even just relax with a good book. Simply serve this baked chicken dinner with steamed veggies or a fresh salad, and you'll have a delicious and hearty meal that will please the crowd.
Serves4 to 6
Preparation Time15 min
Recipe CourseMain Course
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Best Homemade Blueberry Syrup
- Thanksgiving Turkey Egg Rolls
- The Best Roasted Tomato Soup
- The Original Doubletree Cookie
- Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Copycat Recipe
- Turkey Stock Recipe. Made From The Turkey Carcass.
- Vanilla Bean Paste. How To Make Homemade Vanilla Beans Paste.
- Whipped Coffee Recipe (without The Work)
- C2c Sloth
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples