Cauliflower Hot Wings Recipe
This Flamin' Hot vegetarian alternative will spice up snack time
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
This cauliflower hot wings recipe provides a vegetarian alternative to chicken wings! These wings are seasoned with Flamin' Hot Cheetos giving a kick of heat to every bite. You can create your own roasted cauliflower wings with just five ingredients, most of which you likely have in your pantry. This recipe makes a hearty, healthy snack that anyone who can tolerate spiciness will love. Add a side of your favorite dipping sauce and some carrots and celery and you will share this hot cheeto recipe with your family!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes