Cauliflower Hot Wings Recipe
This Flamin' Hot vegetarian alternative will spice up snack time
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
This cauliflower hot wings recipe provides a vegetarian alternative to chicken wings! These wings are seasoned with Flamin' Hot Cheetos giving a kick of heat to every bite. You can create your own roasted cauliflower wings with just five ingredients, most of which you likely have in your pantry. This recipe makes a hearty, healthy snack that anyone who can tolerate spiciness will love. Add a side of your favorite dipping sauce and some carrots and celery and you will share this hot cheeto recipe with your family!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser