Dump and Bake Sausage and Cabbage Dinner
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Treat your family to a deliciously filling weeknight dinner with this yummy sausage dish that's inspired by traditional Polish flavors. Make a one pot dinner that only has 10 minutes of prep time with this Dump and Bake Sausage and Cabbage Dinner. Using a Dutch oven, you can make this yummy dump and bake dinner using kielbasa sausage, fresh cabbage, and tomato soup, so you get the taste of traditional flavors with ingredients you can find at your local grocery store. Make busy weeknights less stressful with a tasty and hearty dinner recipe that you can make in under an hour.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
One Pot MealYes
Read NextVintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe