Dump and Bake Sausage and Cabbage Dinner
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Treat your family to a deliciously filling weeknight dinner with this yummy sausage dish that's inspired by traditional Polish flavors. Make a one pot dinner that only has 10 minutes of prep time with this Dump and Bake Sausage and Cabbage Dinner. Using a Dutch oven, you can make this yummy dump and bake dinner using kielbasa sausage, fresh cabbage, and tomato soup, so you get the taste of traditional flavors with ingredients you can find at your local grocery store. Make busy weeknights less stressful with a tasty and hearty dinner recipe that you can make in under an hour.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
One Pot MealYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Easy Monster Cookie Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Easy Homemade Butter Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Vanilla Buttercream Frosting Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- C2c Dog Blanket
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- Pet Information Kit - Free Family Pet Printables
- Avocado Donuts
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Chicken Breast Marinade
- Poppy Seed Rolls
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume