Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you ever feel that you just don't get enough time to make breakfast every morning? With this recipe for Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars, you can quickly and easily have breakfast ready for the next day without much fuss. This four-ingredient recipe won't take you long to prepare and can be modified to include some of your favorite mix-ins and liquids. The result is a hearty and tasty breakfast dish that's made in a Mason jar and couldn't be easier to eat while on the go. This budget-friendly recipe uses ingredients that you may already have on hand, so you could whip up a batch of overnight oats in time for breakfast tomorrow!
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time8 hr
Make Ahead RecipeYes
One Pot MealYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 15 Cheap Dinner Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 3-Ingredient Italian Spritz Cocktail
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Easy Corn Salsa Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Make Your Own Tassels
- Diy Reversible Placemats