Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you ever feel that you just don't get enough time to make breakfast every morning? With this recipe for Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars, you can quickly and easily have breakfast ready for the next day without much fuss. This four-ingredient recipe won't take you long to prepare and can be modified to include some of your favorite mix-ins and liquids. The result is a hearty and tasty breakfast dish that's made in a Mason jar and couldn't be easier to eat while on the go. This budget-friendly recipe uses ingredients that you may already have on hand, so you could whip up a batch of overnight oats in time for breakfast tomorrow!
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time8 hr
Make Ahead RecipeYes
One Pot MealYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Hasselback Potatoes
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser