Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're looking for the perfect fall-inspired gift, look no further! This homemade pumpkin pie spice recipe is the perfect gift to celebrate the autumn. This easy spice blend will warm anyone's spirit this fall, and they'll love how versatile the spice is. This recipe for pumpkin pie spice requires just five ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Mix them together and put your new pumpkin pie spice into jars for serving or gifts. Try this spice in coffee, on ice cream, or, of course, in a pie!
Preparation Time5 min
Total TimeUnder 15 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
This round-up of recipes includes entree seasoning recipes, dressing mix recipes, and other common seasonings you may want to keep on hand in the kitchen. When you realize how easy it is to recreate these mixes at home, you will never look back. 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
Read NextOne Pot Chili Mac and Cheese Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Mason Jars are so versatile and useful! You can never have too many in your home. You can use jars of any size to decorate a fall… Continue reading: "Stenciled Mason Jars for Fall Decor "
- One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Avocado Hummus Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Easy Corn Salsa Recipe
- Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pie
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts
- Paper Cup Elf