Korean BBQ Tacos Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Spice up Taco Tuesday with these Korean BBQ tacos! This easy taco recipe creates a savory Korean-inspired steak taco with a light and tangy slaw to counterbalance the heat. These tacos provide a change from traditional beef or chicken tacos and add a simple recipe to your repertoire that you can use for any weeknight dinner. This recipe is inspired by Korean taco trucks but is made possible in your own kitchen. Once you try these tempting tacos, they'll become a staple in your monthly meal preparation.
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Total TimeUnder 2 Hours
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 17 Cheap Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder