Earl Grey & Lavender Bath Bomb
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Check out these easy bath bombs instructions! I love homemade body products because I am in control of the ingredients that are used. Using them is a wonderful way to pamper yourself. Or, make them as a gift for someone else. You can follow these bath bombs instructions to make Earl Grey & Lavender Bath Bombs. With a few simple tweaks, you can change scent if you like. But, lavender has always been one of my favorite."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids