Slow Cooker Root Beer Barbecue Chicken
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
With full flavor in every bite, this recipe for Slow Cooker Root Beer Barbecue Chicken will please the crowd every time you serve it. This easy slow cooker recipe uses just seven ingredients and is a no-fuss recipe that you'll want up your sleeves for a busy weekend at home or as a thrifty menu option for game day. The recipe won't take long to prepare and can cook in your slow cooker for the entire afternoon. It will be so easy to get a home-cooked meal on the table when you prepare this recipe. Consider serving this easy chicken recipe with potato chips, steamed vegetables, and homemade coleslaw. You'll be glad you did!
Serves6 to 8
Preparation Time10 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
OccasionBuffet, Casual Dinner Party, Family Get Together, Game Day, Sports Party
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 22 Cheap Breakfast Recipes
- Dump and Bake Sausage and Cabbage Dinner
- 17 Cheap Slow Cooker Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy And Keto Friendly Blt Wrap
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft