Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When it comes to dinner ideas, this recipe for Philly Cheesesteak Casserole checks all of the right boxes! This easy dinner casserole has only five ingredients, it can be prepared and frozen in advance of when you plan to serve it, and it can even be baked and ready to serve in less than one hour. This budget-friendly recipe is full of flavor and is sure to please the crowd every time you serve it. With its ooey, gooey, and cheesy topping and delicious flavors, this hearty casserole will be just what you need after a long day of work and running errands. You'll want to keep the ingredients for this recipe on hand!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Make Ahead RecipeYes
One Pot MealYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 14 Cheap Recipes with Ground Beef
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe