This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Pancake Muffins
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Pancake muffins are on rotation for me. They are quick and easy to make, and hold well in the fridge so good to make ahead. I like to make a half batch (6), and eat one on my way to work – they are great for on the go. If I skip it for breakfast, I’ll have 2 for lunch. PLUS! There are soooooo many ways to change them up by simply changing up the add-ins - think walnuts, chocolate chips, bananas, etc."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 Cup Muffin Tin
- Boxed Pancake Mix
- 1 Egg
- Vanilla Teaspoon
- Choice of Add In, like walnuts or chocolate chips
Read NextUpcycled Rainbow Planters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pie
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts