DIY Window Plant Shelf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have too many plants to fit in your window ledge? This DIY window plant shelf will give you an extra layer of plant storage so your greenery can enjoy the sunlight. This easy wooden plant stand will give you more room to store your plants without taking up more space in your window. This DIY plant shelf is perfect for smaller living spaces where only few windows receive adequate sunlight. Your greenery will thrive with this stand as more plants can be exposed to the sun and reap the benefits.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tuna Cakes
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks