DIY Window Plant Shelf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have too many plants to fit in your window ledge? This DIY window plant shelf will give you an extra layer of plant storage so your greenery can enjoy the sunlight. This easy wooden plant stand will give you more room to store your plants without taking up more space in your window. This DIY plant shelf is perfect for smaller living spaces where only few windows receive adequate sunlight. Your greenery will thrive with this stand as more plants can be exposed to the sun and reap the benefits.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Fabric Flower Pot Covers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser