This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Laceweight Gia Earrings
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"These earrings are easy to work up and work up fairly quickly, are flexible, very lightweight and have a fun finishing with the frame. I used plastic canvas to frame my square so I wouldn't have to block it, but you could use starch and block your square instead. You'll need just a small amount of #10 crochet cotton thread for yours, though you can also use other yarn options - you'll just need to measure. For reference, these take me about 45 minutes to an hour to work up."
- Small Amount of #10 Crochet Thread – I used Artiste Crochet Cotton Thread in Jade Blue and Poppy Red
- 2.35mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Small Amount of soft 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas (alternative is to block the granny square)
- 2 Earring Wires
- Jewelry Pliers
Read Next30 DIY Old Clothes Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy