This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I love granny square projects! This doily was designed to match the shape of a rectangle wax warmer, but the beauty of this doily is that it can easily be made larger or smaller by adding or substracting granny squares. You'll need some worsted weight yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream because it's durable, and machine washes and dries well. If you intend on using with warm or moist items, I recommend the cotton (or wool), otherwise any fiber works. This doily took me just over an hour to work up."
- 58 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Hot Blue
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read Next10-Minute Braided Bead Bracelets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder