We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I love granny square projects! This doily was designed to match the shape of a rectangle wax warmer, but the beauty of this doily is that it can easily be made larger or smaller by adding or substracting granny squares. You'll need some worsted weight yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream because it's durable, and machine washes and dries well. If you intend on using with warm or moist items, I recommend the cotton (or wool), otherwise any fiber works. This doily took me just over an hour to work up."
- 58 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Hot Blue
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli