- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
DIY Hooded Pet Towel
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
If you've ever taken your dog outside in the cold or rain, you know how hard it is to warm them up when you bring them inside. This DIY hooded towel will warm your precious pet when they come back and inside and eliminate the notorious "wet dog smell." This project will pamper your pet as they'll love being wrapped up in their own hooded towel. You'll feel better about keeping your pet warm and dry after cold, rainy trips outside. This simple project takes under ten minutes and will put your mind at ease for the well-being of your furry friend.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season… Continue reading: "Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Cheeseburger Sliders With Hawaiian Rolls
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- Delicious Steakhouse Philly Sandwich
- June Coloring Pages